IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Please also read Replix’s Term of Use at: https://statehub.io/terms-and-conditions/, which describes the terms under which you use our Services.
- Information We Collect and How We Use It. In order to provide and improve our Services, we may collect PII, including the following types of information:
1.1. Information You Provide. For registration purposes and some of the features of the Services we ask you for personal information, including: full name, email address and phone number.
1.2. Third Parties. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties.
1.3. User Communications. When you send email or other communication to the Company, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. We may send you push notifications to send you news and updates in respect of the Services. We may also send you newsletters and promotional communications, you may opt-out of this service at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
1.4. User Information. When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your browser, including information and statistics about your online/offline status, your IP address, cookie information, search history, browser ID, your regional and language settings, location data and software and hardware attributes. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Services. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your browser on a network.
1.5. Aggregate and Analytical Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the customers of the Services, the Company often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behaviour based on the PII and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analysed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally.
- Cookies. In order to collect the data described herein we may use temporary cookies that remain on your browser for a limited period of time. We may also use persistent cookies that remain on your browser until the Services are removed, in order to manage and maintain the services and record your use of the Services. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to and stored on your device. Cookies do not damage your browser. Most browsers may allow you to block cookies but you may not be able to use some features on the Services if you block them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie. We may also use web beacons via the Services to collect information. Web beacons or “gifs”, are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon. We also use third party cookies governed by the following terms:
- Links. Links to other services, sites and applications may be provided by the Company as a convenience to our users. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites and applications and you visit them at your own risk. This privacy statement applies solely to PII collected by us.
- Children. If you are a child under the age of 18, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Services. The Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 18 without said parental consent. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
- Information Sharing. As part of providing the Services our affiliates, agents, service providers and subcontractors and representatives may have access to your PII. The Company may also share PII in the following circumstances: (a) as required for the provision, maintenance and improvement of the Services; (b) if we become involved in a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, to any entity, whether public, private, foreign or local; and/or (c) to satisfy applicable law or prevention of fraud or harm or to enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
- Information Security and Retention. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We keep your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your PII, we will disclose to you the PII we hold about you. Upon your request, we will also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate. We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete PII are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on the Company. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
- Your California Privacy Rights and Do Not Track Notices. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year. You are also advised that Company does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Last Date Updated: 2021-07-18